Build an age-inclusive culture
Demographic change is the most significant social transformation of the 21st century according to the UN World Population Ageing Report. Workforce ageing, digitisation and the rise of contingent work challenge us to reimagine the experience of employees in late-career.
Engage people leaders
- Leverage workforce data
- Create awareness
- Develop an age-management plan – identify risks, challenges and opportunities
- Ignite communication with mature age employees
- Provide support to embrace change
- Unlock employees’ true potential
Facilitate SME’s knowledge transfer
- Identify and engage long tenure, subject matter experts
- Develop strategies for the intentional transfer of knowledge between workforce generations
Create future-ready employees
We support employees in late career to take ownership, explore work and retirement goals holistically and create a positive and productive future.