why career development?
Reap the rewards of greater employee engagement, increased motivation, and brand loyalty that comes from creating a workplace environment filled with opportunity, growth, and purpose.
retain and develop talent
- Help employees set career goals to support business goals
- Satisfy employee personal and professional growth desires
- Nurture leaders and top performers from within
- Promote open internal roles and match employees with best-fit opportunities
attract new talent
- Strengthen your employer brand
- Improve alumni sentiment and reviews
- Become an employer of choice
- Provide mutually-beneficial talent development experiences
- Increase employee productivity and performance
- Establish meaning and purpose for employees
career guidance to support professional growth
Provide professional development programs that help your employees discover and embark on the next steps in their careers, while propelling your organization to become the most engaging place to work.
career development pathways
Put your employees at the center of your learning and development initiatives with a career development solution that swiftly moves individual employees along a personalized career path toward newly-realized goals. Lead your most valuable talent to discover greater purpose and engagement through a series of micro-learning experiences supported by career coaching and mentoring. A unique combination of high-touch services and a high-tech platform deliver unique learning and development opportunities not available with online only career development programs.
assessments and workshops
Personal strengths assessments and reports give your employees the knowledge and insights they need to begin their career development journeys. Workshops and trainings deliver everything employees need to successfully grow their careers within your organization and cover topics such as:
- Planning and goal setting
- Personal branding
- Resume development for internal mobility
- Interviewing and internal networking skills
- Redeployment success
skill-building for agile workforces
Help your employees pursue career development through a comprehensive approach to reskilling and upskilling. They’ll follow a strategic roadmap that aligns their career interests with the needs of your organization. Employees can tap into job market data and thousands of courses from leading providers, receive customized suggestions for best-fit courses and other learning opportunities, and get expert guidance from career transition and learning professionals to help them close skills gaps and prepare to grow in their careers.
visibility and networking
When employees are ready to investigate new opportunities, you'll be able to quickly surface them to internal hiring managers and recruiters. Employees can also strengthen their internal network by easily connecting with peers in RiseSmart Career Development and with RiseSmart alumni.