Why RiseSmart Employee Workshops?
Our workshops are designed by HR leadership and management experts and delivered to address a variety of workforce challenges, including career development and transition, redeployment, resiliency, and manager notification training.
Prepare Managers to Deliver Redundancy Notifications
- Ensure smoother workforce transformations
- Reduce legal liability
- Improve alumni sentiment
Get Impacted Employees Back to Work Faster
- Reduce the emotional impact of a redundancy
- Prepare impacted employees for job search
- Show empathy and build confidence
Build Resiliency and Accelerate Careers
- Increase retention
- Improve engagement and productivity
- Create a culture of employee satisfaction
- Reimagining Retirement
- Creating an Internal Resume that Sells
- The Art of Interviewing
- Job Search Success
- Internal Interviewing Tips and Strategies
- Creating an Attention Getting Resume
- Career Planning on Purpose
- Resiliency Training
- Resiliency Training for Managers
- Redeployment Success
- LinkedIn Fundamentals
- Power of Personal Branding
- Manager Notification Training
- Networking for Your External Job Search
- Notification Training - Train the Trainer
Maximise the Employee Experience
Employees feel inspired and encouraged when they are able to take control of their own careers. Knowing how to plan for future career success, create a positive professional image, leverage networks, and employ the best practices for making career shifts allows your employees to discover their professional goals while taking the positive steps to realise them.
Get Transitioning Employees Back to Work Faster
Involuntary separations can be emotional and difficult. We SHIFT (Strategies to Help Integrate a Focused Transition) your employees from harboring negative emotions and sentiments to taking positive action focused at the next job opportunity.
Build a Dedicated Team
Keep employees engaged and loyal to your brand through workshops that help them improve internal relationships and discover their unique career paths within your organisation. Retain talent by building the kind of loyalty people feel for organisations that give them a sense of purpose and meaning.